What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from our web server to your browser and is then saved on the hard drive of your computer, smartphone or other device.
A cookie cannot:
– read off data of your hard disk or cookie files created by other sites;
– damage your system;
– run applications on your computer;
– infect your device with viruses.
These cookies are usedby a browser to exchange data with the site while working with it. Session cookies expire within a few minutes of the moment user left the site. We may occasionally use 30 Day cookies which are similar to the Session cookies but last a bit longer. They store basic settings to help improve the service you receive from on the site (e.g.such cookies keep track of the advertisements you have viewed in the last 30 days).
These cookies are stored on your computer and are not deleted when the browser is closed. This is toretain your preferences for a particular website, so that you could use it more convenient. Permanent cookies may be used to analyze the behavior patterns of our users in order to improve the quality of our services and to set priorities in the development of the albaniatravel.today.
– to remember that you have used the Site before; this is to identify the number of unique visitors of different pages of the site. This allows us to ensure that we have enough capacity for the concurrent service of all of the users and that the site runs fast enough;
– to keep you logged in for the duration of your website session, this enables you to take certain actions on the site, e.g. move from one page to another;
– to store your preferences or your user name and password so that you do not need to enter them every time you visit the site;
– to customise elements of the site layout and/or content of the pages;
– to collect statistical information on your usage of the site in order to improve its performance;
– to analyze web traffics using Google Analytics or other means of web analysis;
– to present targeted advertisements based on the session data collected by cookies.
When you access the site you receive a message advising that you should enable cookies’ storage at your hard drive. Thus you may access all the functions of the Site and we may make necessary alterations.
Deleting some of our cookies may seriously disrupt your use of the albaniatravel.today. You may always return to the present Policy at any time in order to find out how to change your preferences. You may find a link to this Policy at the bottom of everypage of the albaniatravel.today.
The collected information includes a reference to the IP address that you are using and information about the county and city you are in, as well as the name of your internet service provider. This information is sometimes used for targeted advertisements on the site which will be relevant to your market segment.
The majority of web browsers automatically accept cookies butif you prefer, you may change your browser preferences either to notify you every time a cookie is set or to prevent cookies at all. For all matters connected with cookies and web browser setting, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the albaniatravel.today.
We also use some cookies from trusted third party sources to provide certain features of the site to you. We include the list of the cookies of the third party sources in the list of our cookies so that you could easily control cookies.